PRIDE Inspector 2.0 is an integrated desktop application for MS Proteomics data analysis and visualization.
- The current version support PRIDE XML, mzIdentML, as well as providing direct access to PRIDE public database.
- The new version also support of Mass Spectra Formats such as mzxml, mgf, pkl, ms2, dta.
- Some of the new features are: Fragmentation Visualization.
- Protein and Peptide Group Visualization.
- Visualization of Peptide and Protein Properties (Scores, pI, etc)
- New Chart Options.
- Others ...
- Publication: http://www.nature.com/nbt/journal/v30/n2/pdf/nbt.2112.pdf
- Release: http://ftp.pride.ebi.ac.uk/pride/resources/tools/inspector/latest/desktop/pride-inspector.zip
- Source Code: http://code.google.com/p/pride-toolsuite/wiki/PRIDEInspector